Flag of Honduras

Flag of Honduras

Friday, January 6, 2017

Week 11



Hey Yall. Merry Christmas. Im sure you guys had a great time in the snow. I got a little bit of rain. so that was nice. I actually didnt miss home too much.. Until i called my parents, but its fine. lol I had a lot of cool members who wanted to cook for me. I had 5 different meals. It was great and it was some fun.


This week was an okay one, there was good and bad. Firstly, Xiomara and Moises got baptized and confirmed. that was a great success. I know that their decision to follow Jesus will make them so happy. And Xiomara brought a friend to church who is interested in the goespl so well be working with her this week.


Three of my investagadores told us that theyd rather not continue with learning about the gospel. And were kinda rude about it. So obviously i was mad, like why would they do this? Like, they just were rude. i don´t know. But then i thought about what i was feeling. And i don´t think that i was really mad. I was more sad for them, because they chose to reject our message. And the thing is, is that the reason im out here, or all missionaries are serving. Is to bring the Joy of the Gospel of Jesus Christ to other people. And Gee wiz, ill tell yall, This gospel that im a part of brings me a ton of happiness.


Welll, My letters are always short. (sorry mom lol) but, thats it. thats whats in my brain today.


Love.


Elder Owen

No comments:

Post a Comment