Flag of Honduras

Flag of Honduras

Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Week 2



Hey Yall. Sorry if you got a random message meant for my sister, I don't really know how to use my email still. But, its fine, i have so much time to figure it out. At the end of these two years, im gonna be so good at emailing. (hopefully I do other cool things too)

So this week, ugh. I dropped a pen in a toilet and i had to grab it with my hand, i mean nothing was in it besides some water and my pen... but still, pretty dang gross.

Today i got to go to the temple again, i dont think anybody really fell asleep this time. Its really nice going to the temple cause i get to walk there, and here in the CCM we are gated in for six weeks (if youre white) and you only get less than a five minute walk to the temple, its great. The road we walk along is super busy, theres always sirens and horns honking and tires screaming and the best part is the motos they zip between traffic and over medians and they are just nuts, i hop i dont drive here . Ever. People drive so crazy here, theres police, i think, everywhere and they are the meanest looking people, with sawed off shot guns, its pretty funny.

oh another funny story i had a pen in my mouth (different pen than before) and it flew out of my mouth, and it was during a class so I tried to go and pick it up before anyone noticed me, but then this very kind sister goes to pick it up, and i tried telling her not to, but i was too late and she grabbed the pen right where it all my slobber on it. I could tell she noticed what she had just done, but we never talked about it. It was too awkward.

So we always have district meetings , and an Elder Ashcroft said they alwasy turn into feelstrips (like felidtrip) hah i though it was pretty funny. But during one of them this sweet little elder, Elder lowe, is talking about his life and just stops in the middle of his story, and points at the next elder. and were all sitting here like,"are you done bro?" and he says well i got a whole life of stories so should i keep going? just funny stuff. My district is so much fun, theres no hermanas, which is really nice. Not being rude to the sister reading this right now, but they are distracting, and i think that the elders would act differently if they were around us. so, i guess you could say its a blessing, haha. Speaking of Elder Lowe, his Companion Elder Kelsey is just the most sensitive little fella, and gets really mad when people call hime by the wrong name, all the latinos cannot say Kelsey. So our teacher called him by the wrong name, and he threw some keys at the teacher super hard, the class was quiet till the teacher went home. I love Elder Keelzy so much, he is the dwight to my Jim.

So to wrap it up, my trio is now a duo. Elder adams got transffered to another district cause three guys went home, something about trying to burn the biulding down?? hah no. they were just not liking it, but his new companion has lost 25 lbs since being here.. for two weeks. and nobody knows whats going on, they all joke about it being "super cancer" its funny kinda. but now its just me and elder nelson in our room, one of the only rooms with a bathroom and a shower. so im living the dream.

love yall, hope you have a good week bless your hearts

love Elder Owen

No comments:

Post a Comment