Flag of Honduras

Flag of Honduras

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Week 58



Hey everyone. Hows it going? i had a pretty uneventful week, i have been in my house since thursday. theres been a lot of political issues here and we havent been able to leave, haha. But we left today and i feel so good. In the time that we were in the house, i fixed a guitar (it broke again) and i made the shower have hot water, i fixed a dvd player, ive almost finnished Mosiah, started working out, have taken a lot of pictures, played frisbee (almost broke my nose lol) and slept. luckily the members here are golden and they love us they are bringing us food toilet paper and everything. I have been drinking tap water, its supposed to be clean here i feel fine, ( and they dont sell bottle water here haha so theres no choice)


well my comp is cool, we went to tegus, on wednesday, to listen to Elder Cordon. cool guy, we learned a lot. thursday we got shut in. so yeah thats my week.


I love you guys. So glad to be able talk to yall this week. I know that God is watching over us and loves us a lot. I really love him too. and I know that through our faith anything can happen.


love yall


ELder OWen

No comments:

Post a Comment