Flag of Honduras

Flag of Honduras

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Week 5



Hey yall. well, this is offically my last week in the CCM. Time flies when youre having fun... or when your super busy trying to learn a new language in six weeks. haha, i am super excited to leave here. Dont get me wrong ive loved being here, but im very ready to be in the real world!


So this week, i didnt do much. well, i did a lot, but nothing out of the ordinary. I tried to give out more copies of the book of mormon. But it didnt work too well, i met a man who is catholic and doesnt like the church because he said that he believes that God is dead. He said that he would like more information about the churchand we asked him for his phone number, but he didnt know how to write and got on a bus. And another man who kindly listened to a brief lesson about the resturation, but didnt want the book of mormon so he gave it back to us.


So we got a ton of new white people here, I i wasnt too fond of them at first, because their a bunch of hicks. But, ive met some really cool guys, and glad i got to know them. I guess you shouldnt really judge a book by its cover!


Um, i have finally gone to buy a spanish book of mormon and a hymn book and preach my gospel today. so thats neat.. Well thats about it, I appreaciate yalls support and love.


With love,


Elder Owen

No comments:

Post a Comment