Flag of Honduras

Flag of Honduras

Monday, November 28, 2016

Week 7



Well hello. I have had a week. Its been nice, working hard. serving people. I helped paint a house for a lady. Shout out to my mom for teaching me how to paint a wall.. thanks. But, really. this week had been fantastic.


I got to baptize somebody this week. The first time ever. It was the sisters investagador. Her name was Katherine. and I was super nervous. and it was funny cause when i went to put her in the water she was stiff as a board. so she like didnt move at all and it was just funny. But, the sisters also had another investagador there named Jose. He is deathly afraid of water, so baptizing him will probably be similar. haha


So my weeks been pretty normal. Hiking, teaching about the gosepl you know. the usual. I joked last week about parasitos. But, now im pretty sure i have one haha. So thats cool. Im always hungery though. So yeah. A random lady in the street hugged me and I just froze, missionaries are not supposed to hug ladies, and i said im a missionary a couple times and. Ill just say i have never felt more awkward in my life. oh, and i killed 19 cucarachas. Like 10 today while cleaning my kitchen.


LOve Yall!!


Elder Owen

No comments:

Post a Comment