Flag of Honduras

Flag of Honduras

Monday, May 1, 2017

Week 29



Hey guys hows it going? Ive had a good week, my comp and I are getting together really well now. But, Im getting transfered. Im goi9ng to comayagua. Super pretty in that area. ANd ill still be district leader.


so this week we had a ton of cool lessons. but the coolest hah was with a lady named Dunia. Shes a mom of 19 years and she is really poor we had some good lessons with her before. But, we went to visit her and first thing she say to us is, "hey thanks for your timebut i dont want to go to 2 different churches." and so we listened to her and she says that she just feels confused and that god hasnt answered her prayer. when she said that i thought of something a crazy old guy told me (Brother C) that i oughta pray with the investagador. so we shared scriptures with her about faith. And then we prayed. i shared my testimony, and after my comp shared his testimony and during his testimony she said, "oh hermanos, i have my answer. i know its true" and holy cow. I wwish yall couldve had the feeling that we felt. i love to be a missionary. theres power in prayer. when we have a real intent


Jordy is back in rehab. and is preparing to serve a mission.


I love you guys.


Elder Owen

No comments:

Post a Comment