Flag of Honduras

Flag of Honduras

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Week 31



Hey everyone. how is it going?


So still lovin comayagua. Theres some really good people here and some really bad people, but whatever. I called my family yesterday. so that was nice. you know everything is normal here. I ate at wendys and felt sick for a hot minute. but it was worth it.


I dont have too much to say today. I went and loooked for a ton of people to teach this week and found some families. and that makes me happy becasue i have the chance to be the first one that explians to them that the family is forever and that this life has reason. theres actually a lot of people who think we all go to hell alone. haha, how pointless would life feel if thats what you believed? Right? ha.


Love you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment