Flag of Honduras

Flag of Honduras

Monday, May 29, 2017

Week 33



hey everybody. I really dont have time or the animos to write yall but its cool im kinda obligated to write you guys. this week not a lot happened. we knock like a thousand doors. haha. but my comp hates to contact. but whatever haha. who likes knocking random doors, right?


Well just a cool little expirence. Yesterday we visited a little old lady who lives up in a mountian and has 79 years. and five years in the church and goes to church every week. and she walks like an hour just to get to the chapel. And she is one of the most faithful members of the ward. We sang a himno with her and she didnt even use a book she knew every word memorized. what a gal, right? Just another reminder for me to be grateful for my life. that i dont have to go on a hike to get church. I really have been blessed with a ton


Love you guys


Elder Owen

No comments:

Post a Comment